Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's Up in My Kitchen Today?!?!



My kitchen was busy today, which is nothing unusual.  My kids love it...we're always way ahead of the game in celebrating the upcoming holidays in my line of work!  What kid wouldn't love a double celebration!!! And, in this case it was a TRIPLE celebration.  WHY?!?! Because, when I made the first batch for pictures....they all mysteriously disappeared.  I wonder if I follow the crumbs if it will lead me to a family of culprits?!?! Anyway...I've warned everybody that the second batch must survive picture taking and then the cupcakes are free game...

Today we were taking photos for an article coming out in February with one of my quick and easy time savings tips for classroom fun!  Stay tuned for this raspberry filled cupcake...
the recipe will be posted on the blog!