Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sugar Cookie Sequel


Last week my kids juggled and molded and tried to eat the sugar cookie dough!  If you didn't get a chance to read about it, here is the link to their rendition of cookie dough making; http://yikestherearekidsinmykitchen.blogspot.com/2009/12/baking-in-kid-style.html

In the end, the dough finally made it to the frig, then under the roller and cut into trees, stars and bells. Here is the secret to our sugar cookie decorating;


1. Melt white chocolate morsels in a glass bowl for one minute.
2. Stir the white chocolate until all of the morsels are melted.
3. Add in a drop or two of food coloring and stir.
4. Drizzle the colored chocolate on to the cookies.
5. sprinkle with colored sugar.


(This is not my hand...I only wish my nails
looked like that!  They belong to my
intern Jenna!