Friday, September 18, 2009



Here's a quick glimpse at the September launch taping, which we filmed in August. I created recipes keeping with '5 a Day' week in September. You can try my Apple Banana Smoothie, Chicken-Peared Salad & The Flying Saucer by visiting http://www.pricechopper.com/recipes/list/Kids_Cooking_Club/ Don't forget to join me at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club. You can watch the recipes in action by visiting http://www2.pricechopper.com/kids/video/index.shtml It's always a little crazy getting everything ready to film...the kitchen cleaned (how does it get so messy with three kids, a husband and a dog?!?)...the food prepped...the kids ready, but it all went pretty smoothly in the end. I managed to crank up the AC, take a deep breath and finish putting on my makeup before the crew arrived. Yesterday's filming had its funny moments, the crew arrived way earlier than planned. Yes, my hair was wet, no make up, but at least the kitchen was ready. They laughed at the site of me and threatened to put the before and after up on YouTube, but all in all it went well. Next month I put together some very easy recipes & simple ideas to celebrate the world series, fall & Halloween activities....stay tuned...