Monday, February 8, 2010

Highlight of the Weekend


I spent the weekend in Connecticut cooking up a whirlwind of fun!  I spent Friday evening at the Imagine Nation Museum and was a part of their Chocolate Factory Evening, which was very well attended and enjoyed by the community! I made chocolate covered pretzels with over 200 visitors to my station and my volunteens for the event were fabulous and enjoyed a sneak dip whenever they had the chance!

On Saturday I appeared on the Connecticut NBC Morning Show to chat about cooking with kids and the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club.  It was fun cooking in their kitchen which was beautifully designed and fully stocked so when I needed an extra plate it was no problem...simply opened the cupboard and whola! 

And, then I was off to the Price Chopper in Bristol that afternoon to make Mini Flower Pots with customers in the store and promoting the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club! Whirlwind indeed...back home again...jiggity jig to get the Super Bowl Food ready for my kids and their friends and our neighbors who joined us for the festivities...and, I ate way too much!